0
China Steel Corporation Banner Image

China Steel Corporation has reached its limit for free report views

Work for China Steel Corporation? Upgrade Your Profile and unlock all your responsibility reports.

China Steel Corporation

  • Ticker
    Exchange
  • Industry Steel & Iron More
  • Sector Basic Materials More
China Steel Corporation Logo Image
  • 10,000+ Employees
  • Based in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
China Steel Corporation (CSC), located at Kaohsiung, Taiwan, was founded in December 1971. With annual production (in terms of crude steel) around 10 million tonnes, CSC produces a range of products including plates, bars, wire rods, hot and cold rolled coils, electrogalvanized coils, electrical steel coils, hot-dip galvanized coils, and Ti/Ni-base alloy. The domestic market takes roughlyMore 70% of CSC’s production and the exports take the remaining 30%. CSC is the largest steel company in Taiwan, enjoying more than 50% of the domestic market. Major export destinations are Mainland China (including HongKong), Japan and Southeast Asia.
China Steel Corporation

Most Recent Responsibility Report

China Steel Corporation
MOST RECENT 2020 Corporate Social Responsibility Report

Report Locked. China Steel Corporation has reached its limit for free report views.

Archived Responsibility Reports

Our service enables potential investors to review the most recent and archived China Steel Corporation Sustainability Report, China Steel Corporation Corporate Social Responsibility Report, China Steel Corporation CSR Report, China Steel Corporation Corporate Responsibility, China Steel Corporation CR Report, China Steel Corporation Citizenship Report, China Steel Corporation ESG Report, and China Steel Corporation Environmental Report online.